Our Easter Vigil and Sunday Celebrations
Sun. 8:00 am & 11::00 am; 2:00 pm Spanish
Mon. 12:00 pm
Tues. 9:00 am
Wed. 10:00 am School Gym
Thurs. 12:00 pm & 7:00 pm Spanish
New to the Parish?
If you are joining St. John Neumann, or thinking about joining, or hae been away from the Church for awhile, we welcome you! We are looking forward to seeing you at Mass and getting to know you better.
Growing Together in Faith
Hispanic Community Needs
The Hispanic Community is in need of: a washing machines *, a refrigerator, a dryer, two stoves, bed linens for a queen, full and two single beds, pillows, and men’s, women's and children's shoes *, living room furniture, microwave, clothing and pajamas for school age children, diapers (size 1-5), blankets, women’s jackets, pants , socks and knit hats for women and men.
If you have a donation, please call Hector Morales at (803) 787-3010 and leave your number.
* Needed immediately
05/06/21 12:05 pm
VATICAN CITY (CNS) — Meeting new recruits to the Swiss Guard, Pope Francis thanked the...Read More
05/06/21 12:01 pm
NEW YORK (CNS) — While certainly deserving of a place in the annals of schlock...Read More
05/06/21 11:55 am
WASHINGTON (CNS) — The Biden administration’s May 5 announcement that it supports waiving intellectual property...Read More
Daily and Sunday Mass readings: USCCB Readings . Also on our Parish App.
Parish Office Hours
Monday - Thursday.
Office/Mailing: 721 Polo Rd.
Church: 100 Polo Rd.
Columbia, SC 29223
Phone: (803) 788-0811
Fax: (803) 788-1501
- Father Sandy McDonald, Pastor
- Father 'Rick LaBrecque, Part-time Senior Priest
- Gerard (Stick) Thibodeaux, Deacon
- Ron Anderson, Deacon
- Genie O'Shesky, Business Administrator
- Catherine Combier-Donovan, Pastoral Associate for Liturgy & Adult Formation
- Wendy Bobadilla, Parish Nurse
- Verónica Carneiro, Coordinator of Christian Formation
- Maria Correa, Assistant to Business Administrator
- Silvia Goodman, Administrative Assistant
- Paula Mowbray, Director of Music
- Abi Purvis, Youth Minister
- Michael Wells, Sexton