Liturgical Minister Schedules
GENERAL INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
Are you interested in participating in a ministry at Mass?
If you are a registered parishioner interested in serving as a Lector, Eucharistic Minister at Mass and/or Eucharistic Minister to the sick and homebound, please complete this Application for Liturgical Ministers, check the ministry(ies) applicable to you and return it to the parish office. After Father McDonald has approved your application, a copy will be forwarded to the ministry leader and you will be contacted for training. For the ministry to the sick and homebound, you will be contacted by Cherie Smith for additional forms.
If you are interested in serving as an Altar Server, have completed third grade and received First Communion, please contact Catherine Combier-Donavan at Parish Office or (803) 788-3252 ext. 326 for the next available training session and complete this Altar Information Form.
After the training/installation (EM only), the ministry leader will contact the parish office to add you to the ministry schedule as listed on your application.
Please see below for details on scheduling and ministry schedules. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call the parish office at (803) 788 - 0811.
- Contact listing to arrange for substitutes is not available online – see latest email.
- Notify office of preference changes or if no longer able to serve.
- If you are scheduled every week but wish to limit the number of assignments, notify office to adjust preferences.
- Arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to start of Mass and check in with sacristan.
- Notify office of any dates (start & end) when not available to serve before Wednesday, June 13, for the next ministry schedule. Late submissions will not be considered.
DRESS CODE REMINDER
Those of us who have a special place in the leading of our parish worship, also have a special duty to see that our personal dress and conduct enhance, not hinder, our public parish worship of God. In other words, by exercising common courtesy and simple good taste, we can set a fine example for the entire congregation. God will be truly worshipped and His people made one united community.
The smooth flow of the Liturgy and the people’s ability to pray truly hinges on your service!
Click on applicable schedule listed below:
5 March - 29 April 2018:
30 April - 1 July 2018: